ACOUSLIME 4 in 1 Flooring Adhesive – 16kg Tub
Acouslime 4 in 1 is the perfect solution when acoustics are needed.
- Green rated EMICODE EC1 plus – highest rating
- Acoustically rated adhesive with moisture vapour barrier
- Elastic sound reduction: 43 dB per VIPAC test
- Similar to 5mm Rubber matting
- One step process
- Saves time & money
- Ready to use – no mixing required
- Wet lay – no flash time needed
- Easy trowelling with smooth consistency
- Low viscosity
- No added fillers – more adhesive
- Excellent ridge holding
- High filling capacity
- Strong green grab
- Reduces stress on subfloor
- Bridges normal sub floor variations
- No dimensional changes in timber flooring
- Bonds all timber types
- Low odour
- No solvents present
- Clean up with damp watery cloth (pH Neutral) whilst still wet or peel off when dry
Ready to Use
There is no mixing required, it is ready to go straight from the bucket.
Moisture Vapour Barrier
Acoustically rated flooring adhesive which also offers a moisture vapour barrier.
This flooring adhesive has been tried and tested with subfloor heating.
Acoustically rated adhesive. Can eliminate the need for acoustic rubber matting and double glueing*.
One Step Process
Cost-effective application with a smooth consistency, saving you time and money
High Filling Capacity
With no added fillers this product is more adhesive and is a rapid grab solution